"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We are not narrowly focused on oil and natural gas alone.
- There are people that have their eyes so narrowly focused, they can't see the future.
- In that era, the issue was much more narrowly focused.
- Two earlier meetings held in 1978 and 1983 were more narrowly focused.
- But finding them in restaurants less narrowly focused is not so easy.
- All of them find that the new economy is still narrowly focused on the computer industry and its siblings.
- So, struggling, he tried to keep his mind focused narrowly.
- Vertical shows are more narrowly focused to just one type of product and market.
- "Why should you be able to challenge the act as a whole if your objection is so narrowly focused?"
- Several companies, however, are doing a brisk business in more narrowly focused areas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.