"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Leaders should focus specifically on what affects their specific community.
- The present study focuses specifically on Paul as he is being read in the second century.
- I would like to focus specifically on the issue of frequencies.
- However, I would like to focus specifically on the content of the agreement.
- Members of this Committee have staff who focus specifically on veterans' issues.
- Many states have also developed programs that are focused specifically on ground water protection.
- This is why I believe that we must focus specifically on three issues in the reform of agricultural policy.
- Focusing specifically in the areas of democracy, civil society, and economic development.
- Only women are allowed to attend the organization's meetings as the groups focus specifically on women's issues.
- In this charter we focus specifically on the painful issue at hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.