"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On still another, highly polished mirrors were mounted to focus sunlight upon the solar-battery production lines.
- The design is based on a high altitude Airship which uses its envelope to focus sunlight onto a tube.
- The required temperature can be achieved by using a chamber containing a mirror to focus sunlight on the gas.
- The lens is said to be able to focus sunlight although the focus is far from perfect.
- Its primary purpose was to focus sunlight on the green photosynthetic node at its center.
- Ice can be used to start a fire by carving it into a lens which will focus sunlight onto kindling.
- These mirrors align themselves and focus sunlight on the receiver at the top of tower, collected heat is transferred to a power station below.
- The structure itself acts as a series of lenses, which focus sunlight.
- This effect was caused by the heliostats focusing sunlight onto a specific point.
- One answer is to make the cell smaller and focus sunlight from a wider area on to it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.