"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I could choose to focus the lens of attention on anything.
- Into the 1960s through 1980s, Keep chose to focus on television and film audio.
- A solitary woman who chose to focus on one goal.
- In the 1990s, she chose to focus on her music career, and stopped making films.
- The Bush administration chose to focus on the glass half full.
- A more probable reason is that he chose to focus on his political career.
- After 1934 he composed few works, choosing instead to focus on his work as a teacher.
- She chose to focus her attention on health care and human services reform.
- He chose instead to focus on political science and economics.
- I would like to be able to take time off to watch my two sons play football or whatever activity they choose to focus on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.