"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the first two years he plans to focus mainly on reds.
- The company plans to focus on catering to the needs of middle income group across India.
- Instead, the United States government plans to focus on technology, he said.
- They plan to focus on political and feminist issues far more than the television scripts do.
- Of the 100 employees to be hired in the end, the producers plan to focus on 6 as main characters.
- He declined to say which races the group planned to focus on.
- Now it plans to focus on trading bonds of troubled companies.
- So, over the coming year, state and county officials plan to focus on this segment of their caseload.
- And we plan to focus on ways to enhance that experience.
- It is now planning to focus on the parts of its business that are making money while ditching the rest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.