"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the elementary school level, social studies generally focuses first on the local community and family.
- Studies of medical errors generally focus on those in hospitals.
- The show generally focuses on politics, media, elections and environmental issues.
- It generally focuses on classic hit and late 20th Century music.
- The key difference is that each group generally focuses on a different aspect of technology.
- The methods of those involved with the project have generally focused on teaching Irish in school.
- It generally focuses its attention on countries affected by political violence.
- These generally focused on the social issues in the favelas.
- Construction and related companies will generally focus on either residential or commercial work, rarely both.
- Their writing, she says, exists much more in the present than that of her undergraduates, who generally focus on the future.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.