"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her interests focus on identifying education that is most effective to developing intellectual talent in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Instead, this fair focuses on identifying and addressing environmental problems - it's a science competition with a green theme.
- So instead, he focused on identifying himself with Nascar fans and making the case that they were with him.
- It focuses people on solving the problem at hand or identifying those among them who can do so.
- Let's even ignore storage issue entirely and focus just on identifying a file's type.
- Public agencies focus on identifying what service users cannot do and which services must be provided for them to satisfy their needs.
- The group focused on identifying and expanding access to capital issues for minority business enterprises.
- The working group also focuses its expertise on identifying problems in need of further action or measures.
- All of these studies focused on identifying lists of strategies.
- Her current work focuses mostly on identifying underlying cognition in medical error and learning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.