"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In selecting an appropriate typeface, Mackiewicz focuses on what she calls "typeface personality."
- By focusing on what he calls "discounted growth situations," he reduces the fund's volatility and buys strong but overlooked companies.
- The company's philosophy focuses on what it calls the "flawless face", a concept that is allegedly derived from Mercier's promotion of natural-looking makeup.
- Her work on the problem of evil largely focuses on what she calls "horrendous evils".
- The "Quo Vadis" study focused on what the Navy calls "immature technologies" that are known now and could be developed relatively soon.
- He focuses on what he calls the hidden gems and orphan songs that Sinatra made popular.
- It focuses on what it calls the "new breed of transnationals" who have brought about cause for "multinationals" to "beware".
- Essex focuses on what it calls "human factors engineering" and does research, testing and applications for the Government and private companies.
- Appreciative Inquiry utilises a cycle of 4 processes, which focuses on what it calls:
- The website focuses on what it calls "Online2Offline", providing users a place to connect through common interests and events which lead to meeting new people offline.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.