"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the term "power" is also used to express the ability of a lens or other optical device to focus light.
- So, just like film cameras, camcorders let you move your lens in and out to focus light.
- Just behind the iris and pupil lies the lens, which helps to focus light on the back of the eye.
- Just once the entire mirror-sail complex focused white light with enough energy that the cameras had to be pulled in.
- Various techniques are used to track the Sun and focus light.
- If there is no lens to focus light, the film will only turn white from receiving just the light.
- The Court's decision focuses new light on living wills.
- A steel hand mirror was sometimes used for reading, placed to focus light on the dark.
- This, he said, may involve the way the eye focuses light of different colors.
- The investigative board may now focus new light on these devices.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.