"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The research at MPI-Marburg broadly focuses on understanding the functioning of microorganisms at the molecular, cellular and community levels.
- The discipline focuses broadly on environmentally sound and sustainable engineering solutions to meet societies' ecologically-related needs.
- The LTWA focuses broadly on biomonitoring, education, restoration, and advocacy.
- The Gallery is open to the public and exhibits works that focus broadly on healing and the arts.
- In 2008 the theme being prepared focused broadly on farming and rural life.
- Rare among mathematicians, he chose to focus broadly on "phenomena", rather than any one of the many specific theorems that might help to articulate a given phenomenon.
- The award broadly focuses on U.S. politics, political science, physical science, biology, peace studies, and peace and human rights activism.
- Early in her tenure, Mrs. Littlejohn set up a firm collections policy for the Parrish, which would focus broadly on American painting.
- She soon abandoned painting, due to the constraints of the canvas, and focused broadly on ideas she could explore in other mediums.
- Dr. Altheide's research broadly focuses on qualitative methodology and the media's impact on society.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.