"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tom found his picture and brought the individual into focus.
- I think that would bring things back into focus again.
- The next section on strategy will help bring the game into focus.
- And then brought his eyes into focus on her face.
- But he could not quite bring it into focus, yet.
- Sometimes we must move away from our own lives to bring them back into sharp focus.
- It was important, but he could not bring the reason into focus.
- More important, it would bring his mind back into focus.
- For Will, the day brought itself into natural focus very early.
- "We really hope to bring into focus how central it is."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.