"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since then it has narrowed its focus, concentrating on Italian fare.
- By February, they narrowed its focus to five possible suspects.
- But I narrowed my focus to create a suffocating atmosphere.
- They could decide to proceed with a full investigation, drop it or narrow its focus.
- The small, committed groups around the Union had mostly narrowed their focus toward common goals.
- Today, he has narrowed his focus to economic issues.
- IN the past 10 years, design books have been narrowing their focus, from countries to regions to cities.
- Narrowing your focus helps you to achieve the best results.
- It seems almost reasonable that we narrow our focus and speed up, just to get where we're going.
- I narrowed my focus to Niley and the younger man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.