"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Start an evening class, a training or a short course this year.
- He also attended evening classes at the local art school.
- Sharon has been taking evening classes at college for the past two years.
- He paid for me to go to evening classes to learn computer skills.
- Like when you're speaking a foreign language you've learned at evening classes.
- He should be home by now; there was no evening class on Monday.
- In 1942, along with the morning, evening classes were also started.
- The two met at a Spanish evening class in the early 90's, where they quickly became friends and decided to form a band.
- In the 1970's, the school provided education to working and military personnel, by opening an evening class.
- The annual teacher's grant for the evening class was £14.5.0.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.