"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ride began on a quiet river under an evening sky.
- She could see him very clearly, outlined against the evening sky.
- The wind was cool, the evening sky almost free of clouds.
- There are a few planets in the evening sky, though.
- Then for a while he gazed at the evening sky.
- Yet now and then, despite all that, there were those thought they saw the young girl flying about in the evening sky on her dog.
- According to some literary sources he is also the god of war, night, fire and the evening sky.
- Then he pointed to the evening sky, where the stars were just making their presence felt.
- Al scratched his legs and looked toward the evening sky.
- Then he looked up and saw the first stars in the evening sky.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.