"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A chuck wagon goes along and evening entertainment is organized.
- The local movie furnished enough evening entertainment; that and the radio.
- Price is about £255 which includes full board, accommodation and evening entertainment.
- They are referring to the most common form of evening entertainment in the region.
- This was, after all, a familiar form of evening entertainment to them all.
- By 1760, these had turned to evening entertainments with large assemblies.
- He had been waiting an hour but the evening entertainment had not begun.
- All on board could sing, and so they included musicals in the evening entertainment.
- In 2008, 9 Beaches revamped its food and evening entertainment.
- Other than limited television service, there is no evening entertainment either in the hotel, or nearby.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.