"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Officials said service was back to normal for the evening rush.
- Still, he could not explain why so few engineers had reported for work by the evening rush.
- During the evening rush, a similar scene takes place 17 stories underground.
- By the evening rush, some semblance of order had returned to the city.
- All told, there were 89 late trains during the evening rush.
- The intersection was closed for about an hour, at the height of the evening rush.
- Heinz was standing by the bar, getting things ready for the evening rush.
- There is also no compulsion to leave work early to beat the evening rush.
- But even light traffic in the evening rush was tough on drivers.
- "Traffic passed through the area easily" during the evening rush, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.