"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "CBS Evening News" continued to lag behind its two competitors.
- It tied the CBS "Evening News" for the second time in those two months.
- Most at risk is the "CBS Evening News," which could lose half or more of its audience in each city.
- My guess is so did most of the people who watched the CBS Evening News that night.
- But the most unusual proposal, and perhaps the least likely to be carried out, comes from the staff of the "CBS Evening News."
- He has also appeared on national television as an essayist for CBS Evening News.
- The CBS Evening News would therefore be seen in the regular time period at 6:30.
- The CBS "Evening News" was second, with a 10.3 average rating and 19 percent of the audience.
- The CBS Evening News increased its audience in both the 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 television seasons.
- His case was first reported last night on the CBS Evening News.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.