"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 1982, the school had become a separate entity from the Church.
- The two schools act as separate entities on the same campus.
- Several of these have even been taken for separate ethnic entities.
- In the last three years, the two have become separate entities.
- In 2001 it was sold to create a separate entity.
- It was meant as a separate entity from the rest of the city.
- For an awful moment, he lost all sense of himself as a separate entity.
- The companies are separate legal entities, but share a common management.
- It is run as a completely separate entity to the university itself.
- In 2003, it was decided that the high school would become a separate entity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.