"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the most part they had concerned an entity called Sun Stealer.
- Nephew was under the influence of an alien entity called House.
- There is no need in the future history of Europe for an entity called Poland.
- This type of correlation is related to mathematical entities called fractals.
- One more defeat and there would probably never have been a political entity called England.
- Lustig sold the company in 1954 to an entity called Leitman.
- But I do ask what, between the lot of them, has become of the abstract entity called education.
- They left the country divided into 13 separate entities called states and gave a sharply limited role to the federal government.
- It is implied early in the series that he was a creation of an ancient evil entity called Nightmare.
- A number of assets were hedged with an entity called Raptor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.