"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It can even be used to gather complex address and other details about entities like properties.
- Instead, it is about entities that we can create directly through mental activity.
- A descriptive interpretation is a type of interpretation used in science and logic to talk about empirical entities.
- Different forms of thought about such different entities are posited.
- There is some debate about whether the statutory colleges are "public" or "private, nonprofit" entities.
- The amendment was clear and explicit, and it did not say anything about any other cultural groups or entities.
- Therefore, there is no evidence for believing what scientific theories say about such entities.
- Israel wants peace talks: 'He avoided independence, talking about entities living side by side'
- When you talk about special-purpose entities, that's difficult to avoid.
- One observation based on this model is about "entities" such as angels, extraterrestrials, deities, etc.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.