"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the irony was this: as a slave planet Terra would be able to contribute more to the war effort than she did now as a quasi-independent entity.
- The hospitals corporation is a quasi-independent entity, not under direct mayoral control, but the Mayor appoints the board members and his choices for president of the corporation generally prevail.
- Revillon continued to operate into the 1930s as a quasi-independent entity.
- And then, further north, if you could look at [Gulbuddin] Hekmatyar and the role that he plays-again, a quasi-independent entity that's part of this network stretched up along the border.
- She also helped establish the 1300 Years of Bulgaria Foundation, a quasi-independent entity to endow the arts.
- These were Tripoli and Algiers, which were quasi-independent entities nominally belonging to the Ottoman Empire, and the independent Sultanate of Morocco.
- (11) The monarchy was reluctant to intervene in the affairs of these quasi-independent entities.
- For Genentech, more equity provides investors additional liquidity, while strengthening the company's standing as a quasi-independent entity.
- Most significant, Mrs. Whitman said she would assign an assistant Attorney General to monitor complaints by troopers and help reshape a state police force that has historically operated as a quasi-independent entity.
- Russia continues to 'sustain the Dniestr region as a quasi-independent entity through direct and indirect means'
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.