"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead they are just the set of events where an interaction between entities took place.
- Relationships between entities are named; the name is called a Role.
- Here it is a confrontation between two different entities, political and religious.
- The game begins with a conversation between two unknown entities.
- It depends on having cooperation between private and public entities.
- Constraints are relationships between entities that make up a particular shape.
- It was as if he hung suspended between two massive entities.
- A relationship in an entity model normally represents an association between two entities.
- This step identifies the detailed relationships between entities, events, and states of the world that cause a particular situation to be true.
- Law enforcement in Mexico is divided between federal, state, and municipal entities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.