"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Brain and mind are argued not to be discrete entities but just different ways of looking at the same system (Marr, 1982).
- Harmony and timbre are no longer the discrete musical entities they have always been.
- Identity is an umbrella term used throughout the social sciences to describe an individual's comprehension of him or herself as a discrete, separate entity.
- In The Continuum, the constructible points exist as discrete entities.
- In many cases, one must do this type of generic translation or "glue" between two discrete entities.
- I do not mean to imply that her dance at any time addressed an exterior God, a discrete entity with or without white beard.
- Every individual is a separate and discrete entity, responsible for his or her own existence.
- The universe inside a human mind was only vaguely like the physical one outside, with its discrete entities, its species, cells, organs, and individuals.
- There are many discrete entities that are easily detected but difficult to count.
- This corporation oversees a number of companies, each of which are discrete entities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.