"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The word kingdom does not refer to geographical entities, but is rather a metaphor for earthly power.
- The term does not apply to other structures also known as communes, this generally referring to entities that are small in size.
- Palestina can refer to the following provinces and entities in history:
- These elements include categories that may refer to specific entities in those categories.
- These usually refer to concrete entities rather than abstract concepts, but the distinction is not always clear.
- It can refer to several entities, all located in Russia:
- Certain species of primate do have simple phonological systems with units referring to entities in the world.
- Old Prussia may refer to different entities, which were also territorially defined.
- But what you're saying is the names refer to actual entities.
- It can also refer to other entities in Serbia:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.