"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Throughout her life, she wrote about her connection with all things natural, including plants, animals, and geographical entities.
- Individual entities, including smaller entities, may benefit from these provisions.
- Including its suppliers and affiliates and other related entities, most of which are beholden to the parent company, Nissan employs nearly 200,000 people.
- Almost all organisations in the community, including religious and commercial entities, fall in one of the two camps.
- Today this area is protected by a multiparty group including state, federal, and private entities.
- Zerich Capital Management serves about 5000 clients, including legal entities, which bring more than $0.6 million of net income annually.
- Rival producers of the local currency, including autonomous regional entities such as the Somaliland territory, subsequently emerged.
- The federal laws regulate a wide variety of sources, including businesses, individuals, organizations, and public entities (such as water authorities).
- The US law has not gone unnoticed by the international community, including entities seeking ways to undermine any required traceability efforts.
- Since 1997, the company has delivered communications services to medium and large business customers, including carriers and governmental entities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.