"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Grant and Naylor themselves called this pseudonym a "gestalt entity" (i.e. something which is greater than the sum of its parts).
- Although individually the beings were quite stupid, the gestalt entities were highly intelligent.
- This Lister is eventually killed when he is destroyed by the gestalt telepathic entity known as the Rage.
- When you think about it, an organized, self-aware, intelligent virus has much in common with a gestalt entity.
- He had the others concentrate upon the medallion with him, and thus discovered they had a new ability - the creation of a gestalt entity known as the "Psi-Hawk".
- Loki learns the Infinity Gems were originally part of a gestalt entity known as "Nemesis".
- Mthough individually the beings are quite stupid, the gestalt entities are highly intelligent.
- Her body becomes vulnerable to infestation by a "hiver," (a gestalt entity of minds from the dawn of time) which uses her power to harm and cause chaos.
- He is a gestalt entity created through the fusion of fraternal twins while still in the womb.
- Although apparently abandoned, it is home to a "gestalt entity" called Legion, made up of the combined consciousness of any beings who are on board the station.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.