"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Indian tribe is never named and the soldiers serve a distant imperial entity referred to simply as "the nation."
- In the hierarchical model the data structures are represented by trees with the top entity referred to as the root (of which there can be only one per hierarchy).
- There are several entities referred to as the Swedish Institute:
- Comparative Anatomy also has a mysterious entity referred to as 'On the Box', a "deranged" koala that is supposedly sexless and unable to speak.
- Because an evil entity - usually referred to as "THEY" - don't want you to know.
- Ash's dark side manifests itself as a separate entity, referred to as "Bad Ash".
- This corporate entity, most often referred to as 'ISC', has answered to a bewildering array of names over the years.
- Vermont contains some town-sized unorganized entities, referred to as "unorganized towns".
- In the 1980s, in the last days of apartheid, a separate political entity referred to as Galeshewe (with Mankurwane) was brought into existence with its own council.
- All three of the northern New England states contain some town-sized unorganized entities, referred to as "unorganized townships" (sometimes, just "townships") or "unorganized towns".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.