"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The GS1 Identification Key is used to identify physical locations or legal entities.
- This can be done by adding metadata records to the data set that unambiguously identify entities and allow for alternate names.
- We are prepared to identify systemically important non-bank financial entities.
- The technology performs auto-entity extraction to automatically identify and track entities.
- But she added, "Our law does not allow us to identify entities associated with outbreaks."
- Gnosis identifies named entities such as people, companies, organizations, geographies and products on the page being viewed.
- Only after the file has been loaded can the operator select fields of view and identify entities.
- The second volume identified more than 50 Contras and Contra-related entities implicated in the drug trade.
- Associative memory bases identify entities that are defined as people, places and things.
- Defining and understanding subversion means identifying entities, structures, and things that can be subverted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.