"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In contrast treaty articles, regulations and decisions can have direct effect against private entities.
- There should be no prohibition (other than those based on policy) on the intelligence community collecting information against foreign persons or entities.
- Claims may be made by or against individual entities, or the international community as a whole.
- So far, very few have sued, though hundreds have taken steps toward possible legal action against the airlines and other entities.
- Proceedings would be brought against any persons or entities violating the resolution.
- Other claims, against employees and related entities, are expected to be filed in other proceedings.
- Sanctions may be imposed against individuals and entities identified in such reports.
- Only under 14 and under 18 years teams have played so far, against other autonomous entities of Spain.
- "Banks were in the dark ages not long ago," he said, "and now they're competing against entities that can sell funds through 800 numbers."
- The low figure is heightening concerns that many may file lawsuits against airlines and other entities instead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.