"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It called for the integration of Europe into a single entity.
- The different schools were often organized into political entities to gain social influence.
- To combine them back into a single entity, a skin or volume is created.
- A number of countries have made their national capitals into separate entities.
- The publishing and information company said it would split itself into two entities.
- In the far north, Scotland will be divided into two entities.
- At this point, the island was divided into three municipal entities.
- The audience, performers and city collapse into a single entity.
- Next spring, the two banks would then merge into a single entity with new stock.
- The magazine was spun off into an independent entity in January 1997.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.