"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This ended the royal estate's history as an autonomous entity.
- In 1981 the university was split up again into three autonomous entities:
- He began to rule the country as an effectively autonomous entity.
- These problems then spread and become too difficult for these autonomous entities to handle.
- It emerged as a political autonomous entity in the 9th century.
- We will make it an autonomous entity within the new Korea.
- Both these companies were once municipal bodies, now they are autonomous entities, owned by the City.
- This autonomous entity came into existence on 15 June 1989.
- Regions are autonomous entities with powers defined in the Constitution.
- American law schools are usually an autonomous entity within a larger university.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.