"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The re-telling of the story also involves traditional Chinese supernatural entities and concepts.
- There were no special efforts made by the Commission to involve small entities in the rulemaking process.
- Manifesting Actions involving entities as actors or objects may be arranged in a series of steps leading to a particular result.
- More specifically, the effect is a modification of what exists in the cause and does not involve new entities coming into existence.
- The allotment for legal fees is primarily used in cases supporting the separation of church and state that involve governmental entities.
- "The effort involved many people and several entities," he said.
- In more complex cases involving several entities, the wall might be an "absorbing boundary" that destroys any object hitting it.
- "Something like this would involve so many businesses, entities and individuals there - it's just a much more complicated task than with Colombia."
- The state's Taylor Law governing labor disputes involving public entities says that pensions cannot be part of any final agreement.
- Private consequences usually involve individuals or small collective entities, such as a community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.