"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The date of the proclamation of the new state entity is July 20, 2011.
- This has included a push for privatization of state entities.
- Most of the bus workers would become employees of the authority, a state entity.
- There is no contract of employment between the Beamter and the state entity 'employing' him.
- If a state entity wanted its sovereign immunity back, all they have to do in these circuits is stop receiving federal funding.
- Or a state entity may wish to publish teacher certification data to districts.
- Included in these policies was the disassembly of state entities, social support mechanisms, and various subsidies.
- Steps are being taken to consolidate the various state entities into one national organisation.
- But the authority, a state entity, does not operate any ferries and has no plans to start.
- In Illinois, two state entities directly regulate the death care industry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.