"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She started drinking again a year ago after her brother died.
- Many of the boys say they started drinking and taking drugs at 12.
- Eventually, he took a job at a bank and started drinking too much.
- He started drinking at 14, despite having a "good family."
- I heard he started drinking like a fish and won't plant nothing in that field.
- We started drinking at about eight on a Monday night.
- And I imagine she'd like it if you started drinking again.
- In the middle of the night she'd get up and start drinking tea.
- He had started drinking too early, so it tasted different and wrong.
- "I started drinking this a couple years ago," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.