"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We sat in the kitchen as they drank it down.
- The night got easier for me, it was only a matter of drinking them down big, fast and often.
- She raised herself on one elbow long enough to drink it down.
- The way you drink down knowledge, you'll be very happy there in no time.
- Bill drank down the brown water and made a face.
- Then he reached for the wine and drank it down.
- I drank it down straight just like the old days.
- When the wine came I drank down a large glass.
- I got to drink down fast, get a few into me.
- As if I were drinking down the touch of his mouth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.