"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I certainly used to drink my fair share in years gone by.
- He was drinking something dark brown in a water glass.
- How the woman could drink such a thing in the morning was beyond him.
- Your old man could drink it all up in two days instead of one.
- You only get a bit of water, less than most Americans drink in an hour.
- Players still go to him, drinking in their final looks.
- For now, he could simply drink in the words and all they meant to him.
- What and how much have you had to drink in the past 24 hours?
- At some point we got into it about me drinking in the house.
- All he could do was stand there and drink in her image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.