"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "How do you feel about drinking blood from the dead?"
- Only twice has a team lost the first two games at home and gone on to drink from the cup.
- He got up in the night to drink from a small lake.
- In the dead of night, they are said to walk down the hill together, to drink from the spring.
- Why else would he want me to drink from his cup?
- Then they made him drink hot water from the spring.
- He drank from his glass and looked across at her.
- "But who would have thought that he could drink from me?"
- "But how can a woman be a man's cup and what kind of a wine does he drink from her?"
- We should all drink deep from the river of life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.