"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both drank of it and sat down to take their rest.
- He drank a little of the oil in the can.
- Drinking a bottle of £7.99 wine a day costs £3,000 a year.
- It was afternoon when he came round again and drank a little of the water she offered him.
- You may drink of our chocolate perhaps in five or six years from now, and not know it.
- You were right about not being able to drink too much of it.
- They would drink that, of course - but for how long?
- They drank deeply of the wine, never taking their eyes from each other.
- Else why was I never permitted to drink of it in the house?
- "I cannot drink of your wine - at least not from a glass."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.