"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He sat upright and drank hard from his mug.
- He drank hard, though never to the point of intoxication.
- Like them, she drank hard, played hard and talked dirty.
- "I go out and drink hard all in one hit-too fast, too much", he said.
- He lay with his ship in Stiflesund, where they had been drinking hard, so that the king was very tipsy.
- But as everyone drank hard, not too much was made of that.
- He was not a man who drank hard, but a little drink would have a very great effect upon him.
- The Jackal Those were drinking days, and most men drank hard.
- If we wanted to drink hard, we'd do it in the dark.
- He was drinking hard, the heavy wine bringing a flush of colour to his cheekbones.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.