"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went into the back room, then, and didn't come back out until I had finished drinking the ale.
- Rhalina sent a servant for milk and when the little animal had finished drinking it sat beside Jhary on the bench and began to clean itself, first its face, paws and body and then its wings.
- They had finished drinking the wine and there had been a long silence.
- By the time that he had finished drinking his coffee that morning, Miranda was already at the stove, stirring cardamom into the sugary syrup in which she was poaching pears for tonight's tart.
- When Bobby had finished drinking the hot tea through a straw the kindly old doctor lifted him gently and carried him carefully upstairs to his bed.
- He had just finished drinking a cup of chocolate, which Jane Ingleby had told him might settle his stomach and soothe his head.
- If this player has not finished drinking the glass by the time play returns to them, they lose the game and are out.
- She had just finished drinking her tea when the door opened and Roman came purposefully towards her.
- Having finished drinking the exhausted hound sank back to the earth, its great head resting on its huge paws.
- When it had finished drinking the water it closed its eyes for a moment, as if in benediction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.