"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He set his drink down on the counter and quietly crossed the kitchen.
- He set down his drink, got up and went into the house.
- She set down his drink so hard that it sloshed out of the glass.
- He leaned forward and set his drink down on the low table between them.
- The seats around me at the table filled up before I had time to set down my drink, and the questions started flowing.
- I set down my drink and hurried in the direction of the door.
- He watched as the boy set down his drink.
- He set his drink down on a coffee table.
- He wandered toward an easy chair and set his drink down on the small table beside it.
- He paused, waiting until the waitress had set down his drink.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.