"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes to figure out a year, he does math on the paper place mat that advertises the Ground Round's drink specials.
- Theme parties are frequent in the club, with drink specials and guest DJs.
- There's often two-for-one drink specials and a tasty comida corrida.
- There are no drink specials, very few students and little kitsch, not even the anti-kitsch of the self-consciously divey bar.
- The bars also promote what he called irresponsible drink specials and games.
- A prohibition against limited drink specials, such as "happy hours" or "ladies' nights," was repealed as of July 1, 2012.
- At night, however, it becomes one of Tampa's favorite restaurant and party zones, when loads of bars compete for your attention with various drink specials.
- The ruling mandates that student publications not run advertisements from outside vendors offering drink specials.
- When it gets going, this is one of Santa Ana's best nightspots, with drink specials, great music and late-night table dancing.
- Look for drink specials from Monday to Thursday and live music on Wednesday.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.