"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was gone from the room for some minutes, more minutes than were needful to fetch drinks and glasses.
- 'Fetch cool drinks for myself and my guest,' he said.
- And though, strictly speaking, they are only allowed in the garden, the children tend to seep into the pub and even to fetch drinks for their parents.
- Five days she bused tables at La Salsa, putting out tortilla chips and salsa, fetching drinks, removing dirty plates.
- Tells me to fetch coffee and drinks, and pop a beer as my reward.
- A political cartoon subsequently depicted him as a waiter in a bar fetching drinks for a gangster, who said to a friend, "Did you see who that was?"
- Two sergeants fetched snacks and drinks.
- The cadets pitched in with dancing and fetched drinks, but their main responsibility was less romantic - carrying state and national flags during the pageantry.
- Or, in other times, times that she dimly remembered, during those same moments partners sometimes turned away, lit cigarettes, rose to fetch drinks, visited the bathroom.
- As guests funneled into a Santa Monica bar, she and her colleagues conversed, shot pool and occasionally fetched drinks from the bar.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.