"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Smiling hostesses led us to our table, delivered drinks and menus but were rarely seen after they took our order.
- For example, in the bar car, the bartender would deliver drinks to your seat.
- The waitresses were quick to deliver drinks to their tables and were just as quick to leave.
- In fact, the information I have says we even drove trucks out to these airplanes to deliver more snacks and drinks.
- The doctor spent much of the afternoon delivering food and drinks to the home.
- Lucy's Cafe had delivered food and drinks for us about an hour earlier, so the hamburgers were cold and the sodas warm.
- Gloomy waitresses, bulging out of their miniskirts, delivered watery drinks at astronomical prices.
- His gaze found her at the dabo table, delivering drinks to a group even larger than this morning.
- Working flair, which is much more common, focuses more on delivering drinks to customers while still ensuring visual entertainment.
- We had pretty rough weather, from what was being announced, but the stewards were still delivering drinks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.