"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The news came through while I was getting your drink.
- In short, not an easy place to get a drink.
- He went down to his study to get a drink.
- I've been here just long enough to get a drink.
- I can't think of anything or anyone what might stop me from getting a drink.
- I could either go get a drink of water, or stand up and move around.
- I get a drink of water and go back to bed.
- Then I went back up again, not so much on the job, as to get a drink or two.
- Don't you think we'd better try to find a place where we can get a drink of water?
- You don't want to be getting a drink of water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.