"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But many older systems have inadequate controls or are poorly designed.
- Second, the major initiatives discussed here seem to have been poorly designed.
- "The whole thing is just a poorly designed mess," he said.
- Some researchers question these results because they think the studies were poorly designed.
- Even the chairs were poorly designed, at least for her human form.
- It is far better than the poorly designed bill before the House.
- The second objection is that the cuts were poorly designed.
- Many people in the audience agreed that the ballot was poorly designed.
- He said poor maintenance, low air pressure and a poorly designed Explorer were the problems.
- Dating from 1929, the building is poorly designed for today's office needs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.