"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So this is just another example of how stupid some people can be when designing things.
- The Hawk has always worked with wood, building and designing things.
- I love to design things that people can actually buy.
- More civil engineers will be needed to design and build things as the population grows.
- As an architect, he would have designed things rooted to the ground.
- A strong call emerged to design things from a user's point of view.
- "I design things that other people want to use."
- In the late 19th, early 20th century, when people began to move around, they started to design things that were easy to take with them.
- Is that how you decide on designing things for certain projects?
- Why did he have to design things when he wanted to sleep?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.