"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result the brothers decided to design a machine, which would do a better job.
- How do you design a machine to examine something we've never seen before?
- Researchers were trying to design a machine that could read a book and create an index for it.
- He had to design the very machines that made the plywood.
- When will they design a machine that works like it's supposed to?
- He designed a machine that was able to press on the candy similar to a stamp.
- It finally designed a machine that few thought they'd ever see: a $500 Macintosh.
- He also designed a machine using Leibniz wheels in 1777.
- And he had designed a machine that translated his theories into diagnostic fact.
- Wyatt had designed a machine, probably for cutting files, in which Paul took an interest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.