"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The number of visitors cannot be reliably estimated until the memorial has been fully designed.
- But the memorial cannot be fully designed without a reliable estimate.
- Mr. Childs emphasized that the 408-foot spire and its setting had yet to be fully designed.
- Most of these architectural components are place markers; they have yet to be fully designed.
- At least one title and one fully designed set were dumped in the weeks leading up to opening night.
- The form is again for lump sum contracts where the work has been fully designed and an architect or supervising officer appointed.
- These courses are designed fully in concord with the real loads of modern society.
- And the disability insurance aimed specifically at the special needs of the disabled is not fully designed to make them independent.
- It is also imaginatively staged on a fully designed theatrical platform with sound equipment and props.
- The new car is the first one that Durkheimer has had that was fully designed on paper before construction began.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.