"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has designed automobiles for Ford, furniture, jewelry, textiles, glassware, and home decor.
- Information obtained from biomechanics studies can be used to design automobiles with a view toward preventing facial injuries.
- According to the competition's official rules, students must design small-scale automobiles that operate by chemical means, along with a poster describing their research.
- Paul Daimler (September 13, 1869 - December 15, 1945) was a German mechanical engineer who designed automobiles.
- In 1894 Louis Antoine Krieger (1868-1951) of Paris, France began designing and building electric automobiles.
- His grandfather was a scientist who designed early automobiles, and his parents were sculptors.
- One tribute to it, indeed, came from Maserati, a producer of high-powered sports cars, which said the car confirmed Italian genius for designing automobiles.
- However, the debates seem but an extension of America's way of doing things in the television era: whether designing automobiles or selecting Presidents, appearance is primary; substance, secondary.
- The manufacturers have lost many lawsuits over the years in which they were accused of designing automobiles that inadequately protect occupants during crashes.
- Parts manufacturing is a far more labor-intensive business than designing, assembling and selling automobiles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.